Michael Wade over at Execupundit puts up a list…here’s my core picks for the new year:
9. Don’t use humor as a weapon. Employ it as a defense.
10. The journey from A to B often goes from A to Z, M, and D
before arriving at B.
11. Seek balance in all things.
12. Master a skill, then master another.
13. You are far from the only nervous person in the room.
14. Don’t burn bridges. You may need them sooner than you think.
It’s actually 21 Things I Wish I Knew In My Twenties…but works for me in the New Year…go read all of them…show them to your kids…not that they’ll listen…I probably wouldn’t have either…back then…
via Kim Burks at paperlovelypress
original illustration, hand printed on a golding pearl #3 letterpress
[Note to self...buy more handmade stuff....]